PRIMCO Group offers short and long-term collaborations to improve the asset profitability of its clients. Our Experts can intervene on an ad hoc basis or as part of a long-term partnership as time-shared outsourced technical assistance. This can be done through our help desk or on-site.
Our expertise and assistance can make your business more flexible, reliable and cost-effective while enhancing safety and reducing its impact on the environment.
- Performance and improvement programs to identify “quick win” opportunities
- Revamp and process scheme reconfiguration to meet future specifications
- Process troubleshooting
- Catalytic units run length optimization and reduction of shut down time
- Development of inter and intra synergies
- Risk-Based Inspection methodology design and implementation
- Corrosion studies & material selection versus operating conditions
- Root cause analysis after equipment failure
- Improvement of rotating machinery components (valves, piston rings, pump sealing, etc…)
- Maintenance & inspection programs to minimize turnaround scope and duration
- Development of frame contract procurement strategy for catalyst and chemicals supply
- Development of catalyst pool management strategy
- Trading of unused catalyst to minimize inventory and generate profits
While enhancing safety and reducing the impact on environment
- Improvement of process energy efficiency
- Implementation of innovative technologies to reduce environmental impact of combustion equipment (emissions, smoke, noise and thermal radiation)
- Safety review of combustion equipment and flare networks
- Modernization and upgrade of rotating machinery
Furthermore, PRIMCO Group’s Experts can also provide custom-designed training on their technical areas of expertise.
For more details about our achievements and references, please contact us.